DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our Facilities and Administration Team is looking for a motivated Food and Facilities Coordinator. You’ll be responsible for the maintenance of the cafeterias and food supply in our office. You must possess a keen sense of enthusiasm and attention to detail, as well as a sense of commitment and dedication to our team.
You’ll feel right at home if you…
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in the restaurant, banquette, hospitality, catering industry or in a similar position
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and French
- Are familiar with Microsoft Outlook
- Have strong organization skills
- Want to deliver the best customer service experience every day
What you’ll be working on:
- Research and develop relationships with various catering services and restaurants within the Montreal area
- Ensure that we are staying on trend and on track with the top food and beverage options within the Montreal area
- Work on developing new food initiatives and projects
- Participate in managing the monthly and annual budgets, creating survey’s, managing employee feedback and requests, etc.
- Assisting the Facilities team during special activities and events
- Assisting Office Manager and Facilities team with incoming supply orders and other needs around the office
- Responsible for keeping the cafeterias and food service areas clean and in good functioning order
- Preparing and maintaining daily fruit platters and the salad bar
- Maintaining the food supply in the office – inventory control, placing orders with suppliers as needed, restocking shelves, etc.
- Maintaining good functioning order of all kitchen machinery – dishwashers, water machines, coffee and tea machines