DRW is looking for passionate Junior Hardware Analyst Interns for summer 2019 to support our team with mission critical network deployments. You will interact with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment and have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
How you make an impact:
- Executing QC test plans and preparing equipment for use in a production environment
- Improving the test process, testing stations and associated documentation
- Participating in the research and evaluation of new hardware-based solutions
- Managing hardware inventory
- Coordinating outbound shipment requests
What you bring to the team:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in progress in a program related to Electrical or Computer Engineering graduating between December 2019 and June 2020
- Smarts, curiosity and a passion for technology
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic computer networking principles
- Experience with telecom systems will be considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (ie: Excel macros, Outlook & Word)
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and six global offices, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus, and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and thoughtful collaboration.